Monofilament diabetes-10 gram Tester for diabetic neuropathy
with 25 refills professional quality (INCREDIBLE VALUE)
- Semmes weinstein monofilament made to exact specifications in an FDA approved facility
- Calibrated to buckle at 10g of force to detect diabetic neuropathy on extremities such as the foot
- Comes with 25 refills so this unit will last a very long time or for use in a healthcare professionals office
- Portable and easy to store because monofilament retracts into the body of the unit
- Incredible deal monofilaments can weaken over time so should be replaced to maintain accuracy. 25 replacements should last a very long time
Rapid Screening for Diabetic Neuropathy
Multiple screening methods are published. These methods are designed to screen for the presence or absence of diabetic neuropathy, as opposed to screening for specific sites on the feet that are at risk of ulceration (multisite testing). If neuropathy is identified by either of these methods, other sites may be tested to identify high-risk areas for ulceration.
|Rapid Screening for Diabetic Neuropathy Using the 10-g Semmes-Weinstein Monofilament|
1. Show the 10-g Semmes-Weinstein monofilament to the patient.