The Ambidex tray is a made from soft plastic like "tupperware" so it won't break when dropped. It has a small disc which allows it to be used byleft or right handed people. It comes with its own spatula to help count medications.Chute has a hinged cover for easy filling.Easy counting for a left or right handed person.
- made from pliable plastic like "Tupperware" so won't break when dropped
- Has a living hinge so nothing to break or work loose
- can be used by left or right handed person
- Comes with its own spatula made for the tray to make counting easier
- Red colour for contrast and easy counting of medications useful to keep a tray of a separate color for counting antibiotics that have allergy potential